May 1, 2015

Being Grateful

Image result for nature photos
"Nothing new can enter your life without gratitude." Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith

So many of us humans are prisoners of our thinking.  How many times have you known you were "lost in thought"?  Do we realize that being lost in thought is truly being lost?  Let us begin to control our thoughts, rather than letting them control us.  We can choose our thoughts, and we can choose thoughts of gratitude.  Focusing our lives on gratitude will change the quality of our lives.  What are you grateful for this first day of May?  I am grateful for the green grass emerging, and the flowers.  I am grateful for the bits of real conversation I sometimes can still have with my loved one.  I am grateful for family and friends to love and who love me.  For what are you grateful?

No comments:

Post a Comment