Mar 14, 2015

Karma

Image result for nature photos

"In the Buddhist tradition, karma refers to action driven by intention (cetanā) which leads to future consequences." Definition of Karma

I love when I get to see evidence of karma.   We all have people who harm us.  Some years ago I had a woman cause me professional harm because of the stand I took that I knew from my training was in the best interest of the children involved.  Yesterday, I read in the paper where she has been found guilty in court of receiving money from the government under false pretenses.  It is not that I wish her harm, but I do wish (and I know it is in each of our own best interest) that we experience the consequences of our actions.  Karma:  we can know it is a universal law, and we can celebrate when we see it in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment