Sep 27, 2012

Getting What We Think About

"When you deliberately seek positive aspects of whatever you are giving your attention to, you, in a sense, tune your vibrational tuner to more positive aspects of everything. And, of course, you could tune yourself negatively as well. But as you are deliberately looking for positive aspects in yourself or in others, you will find more of those things: "The better it gets, the better it gets," for you get more and more of what you are thinking about —whether you want it or not." Abraham

There seems to be truth to the above words.  Not that it is magical and that if we think of something, we automatically get it.  But, it seems that the theme of our thoughts does create our reality.  That is something to think about.  What are the positive aspects of being a caregiver?  For me it helped me stop working so hard professionally, it helped me realign my priorities, it helped me consider my values, it helped me decide to create this blog to share ideas and supports with others.  What have been positive aspects of your caregiving? 

No comments:

Post a Comment