Oct 8, 2010

Will be gone

"Our thought moves into a creative medium which returns its image," Dr. Ernest Holmes.

Pretty powerful words for why it is important for us to control the content of our thoughts. People say to me that it is hard to control their thoughts. I believe that it can become an established practice and, therefore, easy for us to control our thoughts. What works for me is setting an intention for the day, and then not allowing my mind to go to worry, upset, irritation. Sound simple? It actually is. Let's try it together. I think that not we, and everyone else, benefit from our having positive thoughts.

I will be gone and not doing this blog until Oct 19. I so appreciate those of you who read the blog regularly and support me with your thoughts and prayers. Dwane has wanted to go back to a seaside location that we used to go to, and I have made the arrangements for us to do that for the next week. I have a feeling it will be our last time to do so. We choose a location that does not have internet or even cell phone coverage. I am looking forward to just sitting with the waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment