Jan 10, 2014

e-cloths

"e-cloths cleans with just water any hard surface and removes 99% of bacteria." www.ecloth.com

I do not normally endorse a product, but this product is great!  My daughter introduced me to it.  It is a pink cloth which cleans all hard surfaces with just water -- and in the process of cleaning removes 99% of bacteria on the surface.  There may be other similar products -- this is the only one I know of, and this one can be bought online or at specialty stores.  It is produced in England, and works like magic.  I washed all of my windows in minutes this morning -- with the wet cloth, followed by the dry polishing cloth.  The windows are clean and streak free -- without any chemical products!   It is worth trying, both to save time and to support a healthy environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment