Nov 2, 2009

Happiness

"Happiness never decreases by being shared," Buddha. Yesterday a housing project with family and friends was leavened and lightened by the sharing of wisdom, good will and insight of all. It is amazing what a number of well-intentioned people can accomplish. Alone, one can become discouraged, but by just adding someone with a "can do" attitude who wants to help, makes all the difference. It seems that people either add positively to a situation or contribute negatively, perhaps by default. Long, long ago I made the decision to have as an intention to always contribute to any and all situations in a positive way. That attitude can and does make a difference.

I will be taking a break from writing this blog for almost 2 weeks. I am taking Dwane to Italy so that he can see his daughter and family. I continue to be so grateful that things are going so well here, and I hope the trip is easy, fun, and enjoyable in all aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment