Nov 30, 2009

Unintentional absence

I have been unintentionally absent for a couple days. We did move into our "house sitting" house, down out of the high country and accompanying snow. I could not get online here and thought it was because of lack of tech skill, but it turns out it was a problem here at the house. So, I am experiencing my first wireless experience.

The move was stressful. A lot of work for me and when I am stressed that seems to bring the very worst out in Dwane. A big responsibility to hold my emotions so well that he is always in equilibrium. He is still acclimating, but then so am I. -- not as much, of course, but getting used to new things. Lovely and spacious home, but all different. That is both good and bad. Since any change, whether good or bad, does cause stress. Well, my intention is to have fun with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment