Feb 10, 2010

Book

A very dear friend sent me a book which I am finding very helpful, "No Act of Love is Ever Wasted" by Jane Maire Thibault, PhD and Richard L. Morgan, PhD. The title is further described as, "The Spirituality of Caring for Persons With Dementia," which resonates with me and is akin to my intention for this blog. The authors state that it is easier to find physical and financial support for the person with dementia and the caregiver, than it is to find spiritual support. My intention with this blog is to provide spiritual support and good information.

I am grateful to the gift from my dearest friend for over 40 years. What a gift to be so loved by someone that she (or he) thinks of and wants only the best for the other person. Thank you, Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment