Sep 14, 2010

Fun Day

Shopping. Many people, seems especially women, love to shop. I am not much of a shopper myself, but yesterday we went to a luxury outlet mall. Fun! We got Dwane a very nice winter coat and a couple fun things for me. The weather has been beautiful, and we have decided to stay long enough to see our grandson run in a race this weekend.

Then on to Mayo. I intend to ask where they think we are with this disease process, and I want to know if there are any new treatments, especially in light of the research released this summer about protein clumps being the problem -- instead of the plaque. There is something I am going to check on regarding my own health too. I intend to stay healthy in this process.

A very good week. Some fun with Dwane and grandson, and some good connections with grandson. It is so good to get a glimpse into his daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment