Apr 5, 2014

Loving Life

  1. "I fairly sizzle with zeal and enthusiasm and spring forth with a mighty faith to do the things that ought to be done by me!" Charles Fillmore at age 93

    Wow.  Do we even remotely have that kind of enthusiasm for life?!   It is a common joke that many humans wake up say, "dear God another morning." versus "Oh, God, good morning."  What if we established zeal and enthusiasm about our day and our life even before getting up in the morning.  What if we greet each day with enthusiasm?  I practice saying, "Good morning, God."  each day I awaken.  There are so many things about which to be grateful and enthused.  I am deepening my training in BodyTalk, and I am in awe of its power.  It is a safe, nonintrusive and powerful health care system.  I again got to witness its power in healing last night, and that has me enthused and full of zeal for life and what is next.  For more information about BodyTalk, www.bodytalkfoundation.org

No comments:

Post a Comment