Mar 30, 2010

Our travel

It has turned out easier than I have previously experienced to access wireless, so -- our trip. The first day we stopped by Dwane's university to see how they had displayed the several hundred books and journals he donated to them. His life's work, the professional materials that accompanied his history teaching career. They did a nice job acknowledging him, and we took his photo with his the collection.

Four states and two days later, our travel going well. I am grateful for the gps I bought Dwane for his birthday a few years ago. It is a godsend to help me navigate while driving. Today we stopped at a huge antique mall and a handcrafted furniture factory. Fun to look. Tomorrow we arrive where my son's professional transition celebration is occurring. Good weather, safe travels and lots to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment