Mar 24, 2010

Taking a break

"God gives His gifts where He finds the vessel empty enough to receive them," C. S. Lewis.

Part of my sense of purpose is writing this blog daily; it is part of my spiritual practice. I will be taking a break from writing it from now until mid April. We are taking a trip, and I have found it unpredictable to count on wireless access while traveling. We are going to celebrate with my son his professional transition, and then we are going on so that Dwane can see Sagamore, Theodore Roosevelt's summer White House -- something he has always wanted to do. While there, I have arranged for us to stay on the beach and to see a Broadway play. We are looking forward to the adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! Take LOTS of pictures and make some wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, though we have never met, I appreciate you and your kindness in my life and especially in the journey we share. Thank you, Judith

    ReplyDelete