Apr 12, 2010

All is well

"Where I am, God is and all is well," Ernest Holmes.

I am still basking in the joy of being home. Dwane too. He is experiencing some confusion, but then, so am I. Where is that utensil, etc.? We spent yesterday getting settled back in here. My daughter and her husband had come to ensure we could get in (there is still snow here, believe it or not) and had reset the clocks to daylight savings time and left flower arrangements. How very welcoming. It was such a good trip, and I treasured reconnecting with my son and his family and being part of celebrating his contributions in the work from which he is exiting. I loved the energy of NYC and the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the fun places to eat, and the broadway play. And I love the serenity here. The only sound when I went out on my deck this morning was of the creek. It is just lovely here. It feeds my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment