Jan 30, 2012

French

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

I am teaching myself French.  Someone I know lent me some cd's with an accompanying book.  Learning French has been something I have wanted to do for a long time (I already have several years invested in learning Spanish), so, I thought; why not now?  I am home anyway.  There are many things I could do with this time that I am caregiving.  The time will pass anyway;; I want to have something specific to show for that time.  So, I am learning French.  I may not become fluent, but I will certainly be able to order off a French menu and greet people appropriately.  What a beautiful language, so lyrical.  What could you be doing that you could do while also caregiving?

au revoir - until tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment