Jul 20, 2014

Being Satisfied

"The perfect creative stance is satisfaction where I am and eagerness for more." Abraham

Abraham has some good advice:  monitor your emotions and stay in feelings of appreciation.  The above quote is another good example.  So many of us humans look for the next moment or event to be more fulfilling than what we are currently doing.  It reminds me of cows which I have seen stretching their necks through fences to get to grass on the other side of the fence, when the grass they are stretching for looks exactly the same as the grass at their feet, on their own side of the fence.  I have a friend who says she knows she always has enough, and I have noticed that she is always ready for something even better.  A good way to live.  Satisfied with what is, and eager for even better.












No comments:

Post a Comment