Oct 28, 2014

Open Enrollment is Here

  1. "The Medicare Annual Election Period that allows you to enroll in a Medicare Advantage Prescription plan lasts from October 15 - December 7, 2014."  www.medicare.gov

    From  now until December 7, 2014, we have the opportunity to change our prescription drug insurance plans.  It is quite easy to do by going to the www.medicare.gov website and going to the tab that lets you compare available insurance plans in your state.  I did this the other day and saved almost $3000 next year on just my loved one's plan.  It was well worth the few minutes it took me to do it.  Since he has a long list of medications, I entered them several years ago and saved them with a password.  Now, all I have to do, is find his prescription list with his password and the website does the rest.  It compares how much it will cost us to fill his prescriptions for the year in 2015.  I encourage you to take the time to do this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment