Nov 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

"The deepest and simplist way to make who we are at one with the world is through the kinship of gratitude."  Mark Nepo

More and more research tells us that having an attitude of gratitude is essentially for health.  Our body, mind and soul are made better by looking for the good in life and being grateful for it.  A wonderful practice is to consider, several times a day, what there is in your life about which to be grateful.  Today I am grateful that I have a granddaughter and her family living close enough to me so I can enjoy and really get to know and love her. I am grateful for clean air and water, I am grateful for health, I am grateful for the care and financial resources available to take care of my loved one.  What are you grateful for today?  

No comments:

Post a Comment