Jan 13, 2011

Changing format

"Surround yourself with only people who are gong to lift you higher," Oprah Winfrey.

Within a few days the format of this blog will change. I have made the decision to hire professional help to make the blog more professional. I know I have a lot of offer with my psychological and life coach training, along with my writing skills. I want to have a blog that provides reliable information and support to anyone dealing with a terminal illness, or really any very difficult situation. I plan to make it easy for people to comment, because I want to develop a community of support among readers. I pledge to you that I will continue to bring you the best information I can assemble to live life fully and to deal with the difficult situation in ways that are best for you and for all other involved in the situation. Providing care for someone who is dying is a lonely and isolating task; I want to make it less lonely by building a community of support with this blog.

So, look for the changes to come in format within the next few days. Also, for tomorrow look for ways of obtaining support for yourself in the task of caregiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment