Jan 16, 2011

Self regard

"My fifth name is All good things created by Mazda, the offsprings of the holy principle," The Zend-Avesta.

What a lovely idea. That you, I, everyone is the offspring of the holy principle. Would we behave differently if we really thought that each of us was an intentional and holy presence in the world? One's self worth, how we really regard ourselves, is critical to healing the world. Not selfish fear-based ego, but true positive regard -- towards oneself and all others. David Hawkins in Power vs Force states that one person who is exhibiting self love (He calls it , if I remember correctly, vibrating at a higher frequency.) can offset and transform many of those people who are living in fear and hatred. I do not know if that is true, but I do know that my life and the life of him for whom I provide care are improved when I regard myself and others as holy. It makes a difference in the atmosphere in our home and in the way I am showing up in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment