Jan 15, 2011

Desire

You are what your deepest, driving desire is," Brihadaranyaka.

I think this is true. That is why I think it is so important to determine what atmosphere you desire to have in your living situation and in your relationships. For me it is love, respect, kindness, open & honest communication, trustworthiness --among the top. Gratitude and a noticing of all the things that are good are of paramount importance to me. As a gesture of that I want to thank all of the people who follow this blog, the official followers and those others who read it faithfully. Thank you. Thank you too for the comments you provide that help us all to have good information and encourage support for one another. Together we can make this journey as caregivers an easier one.

No comments:

Post a Comment