Oct 27, 2013

Gratitude is Powerful

Expressing and receiving gratitude and appreciation in your relationships can help ensure a strong and meaningful bond." a study in Emotion

It is important to me to be appreciative.  Abraham says that appreciation is at the highest vibrational level of the emotions, along with joy and freedom.  Not only in relationships, but in all situations I try to see what there is to be thankful for.  It is a very powerful way to live.  We are healthier in our minds and bodies when we are approaching life from the point of view of gratitude.  Today I am grateful that I got all the tasks on my 'to-do' list done, I enjoyed time with the person for whom I provide care and bought him the things he wants for his personal care, and I enjoyed the wonderful weather this fall has brought.  What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment