Oct 18, 2013

Having Fun

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." Roald Dahl

Humor and fun are so good for the body and the soul.  I was recently waiting for a public bathroom to become available, and I began to dance.  I realized that I was just purely enjoying being with myself, so much so that I was dancing.  There was a recent YouTube that went viral of a woman standing at a bus stop dancing to her own music in her headset.  I did not have a headset or music, but I don't think you need music to dance.  I heard Eckhart Tolle once say that instead of being irritable about standing in line waiting, one can consider spending the time just enjoying oneself.  Great advice.  The same amount of time will pass.  Do you want to spend it enjoying yourself, or being irritable at having to wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment