Nov 12, 2015

Being Appreciated

Image result for autumn photos
"Appreciation is one of the highest vibrations one can attain." Abraham-Hicks

Last week during a bodytalk session, the practitioner began by saying, "Thank you for taking care of Dwane,"  I was so touched, and I realize that is the first time anyone thanked me for setting my life aside to take care of him.  I did feel second-guessed, criticized and given advice, but to be thanked.  That was missing.

So, I want to thank each of you for caregiving your loved one, for setting aside your own life to whatever extent was right for you, for striving to make the best decisions you could for your loved one.  Thank you.  Thank you so much.  On behalf of the Universe, thank you for caring for another human being to the best of your ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment