Feb 9, 2012

Being at peace

"God cannot express God's self in you when you are not at peace." Patanjali

There are many benefits from being at peace; perhaps one of the most important ones is Patajali's quote.  Sounds good, but how does one remain at peace?  For me, it has always worked to clear my schedule and spend time in meditation.  My daughter lent me a cd by Edgar Cayce which leads one in self hypnosis, which - in my opinion, is like meditation.  It seems that if I am not at peace, what I need to do is return to my true self; and meditation helps me to do this.  Being at peace means thinking peaceful and positive thoughts, breathing deeply and evenly, moving serenely, feeling relaxed and unrushed.  How do you regather yourself and return to the natural state of peace?

No comments:

Post a Comment