Feb 3, 2012

The month for the heart

"February is the month when we consciously review what touches our hearts." Angeles Arrien

During this month of February let us say aloud what is in our hearts.  A person recently told me she regretted not enjoying her partner more while he was alive.  Too many people live with regrets.  Let us not let the job of caregiving take us away from what is important in life; and what is more important than to let people know you value them?  So, let us take this month of February and think about what touches our hearts.  For me, it is connections with those I love, enjoying nature, expressing myself creatively, continued learning, fun, continuing to evolve spiritually and humanly, time with someone with whom I can truly hear and be heard.  What touches your heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment