Feb 22, 2012

Benefits of good feelings

"While it is obvious that a good-feeling body makes for a more pleasant physical experience, we want you to understand that finding pleasant things to focus upon also makes for a good-feeling body." Abraham

I think the above quote is true.  Finding pleasant things to focus upon is good for our minds and our bodies. Writing gratitudes or miracles daily is a good practice for focusing on the pleasant.  How is your gratitude and/or miracles writing going?  Some days I can find lots of miracles (or things for which to be grateful) for the day, and other days it is more of a struggle.  But, I persist in the discipline of finding 3 in the morning about my life in general and 3 at night about that specific day.  I know it helps me notice the pleasant experiences or miracles during the day, knowing I will be writing them down.  So. let's practice together.
For today:  I am grateful for my health, I am grateful for the miracle of the very mild winter here, I am grateful for the people who love and support me. 

What are you grateful for?  What are your miracles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment