Jun 28, 2012

Consider Priorities

"The best things in life aren't things." Art Buchwald

Last night a neighbor's visitor was outside playing his guitar and singing.  Just lovely, as it echoed against the canyon walls.  It was a serenade for us all.  An unexpected event in the evening to accompany reading a good book.

What are the things that aren't things that you enjoy in life?  Taking Dwane to PT is something I enjoy.  I really enjoy the respectful way the Physical Therapist treats him, and the difference it makes in his posture and flexibility from being there.  It was fun to see Dwane's enjoyment of the mango strawberry smoothie I had for him after his work with the PT. 

I enjoy true connections with people, real conversations.  I enjoy knowing the good that is happening in someone's life.  I am in awe of the miracles one sometimes sees in the lives of others.  I saw my first fawn this week, and that brings a smile to my face as I see nature replenishing herself.

What are the best things in life for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment