Jan 1, 2013

Believe

One needs something to believe in, something for which one can have wholehearted enthusiasm.
--Hannah Senesh
Happy New Year.  Perhaps you, like me, are not sorry to see that 2012 has ended.  A year of too many challenges.  Having Dwane move into assisted living was one of the most difficult things of my life.  Then, to have a loved one with a medical crisis.  I am looking forward to a year of more peace and harmony and health. 

I am not one for making New Year's resolutions, but I do find at year's end that I spend some time reflecting on the past year, my reactions, and what I want to change going forth into the New Year.  It is good to have the demarcation of a year ending and one beginning to take inventory.  In 2013 I want to take things less personally.  I want to be free of judgment, limiting beliefs, fear, doubt, and worry; and I want to allow others to be free as well.  I plan on continuing to support my own health in what I eat, in regular body movement, in what thoughts I entertain, and by going to Mayo Clinic for a good health exam.  I plan on relaxing and enjoying the relationships that are in my life. 

What do you plan for your enjoyment in 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment