Dec 13, 2014

Change your Habits: Change your Life

What can we change in our daily lives that will change the quality of our lives?  Probably many things, but, for sure, the quality of our thoughts.  Also, it would seem, is how we spend our time, which I have been considering again.  I started work again to help offset the cost of my loved one's care, but I feel fragmented, overwhelmed.  So, I am reconsidering.  What is important to me?  Peace of mind and quality time with those I love.  As I consider how I spend the 24 hours I am given each day, I know I will come to a place of balance.  Is your life in balance?  Are you spending time doing what you love?  Is the way you spend your time in alignment with what you value?  Such important questions to consider.  

No comments:

Post a Comment