Sep 13, 2011

Our life as example

"You are the only Bible some people will ever read," Dr. Jesse Jennings.

How very true, and we could change the word Bible to Koran or any other holy book.  Our creed is fake if our lives do not reflect our beliefs.  I love the line in the Ghandi movie, "I am Muslim, I am Chistian, I am Hindu, I am Jew," in response when asked what religion he was.  Certainly his life was a testimony to his beliefs, and those beliefs did encompass humanity; not just his own religion.  What are your most carefully chosen beliefs?  Does your life reflect those beliefs?  It seems the world would be a place of greater peace and love if our lives were nondogmatic, honored freedom, knew that what goes around comes around, and that love can be the guiding standard for us all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment