Apr 10, 2012

Organization

"Sadly, the average person wastes at least 30 minutes, and often 60 minutes, a day, looking for things they know they have but just can't seem to put a finger on." Buttoned Up, a company dedicated to helping stressed women get organized.

Since we, as caregivers, experience high levels of stress with the caregiving, one gift we can give ourselves is to be well organized.  Not only is clutter unsightly, but it is a visual reminder of the amount of work waiting for us to do.  The above quote actually made me feel good, as I rarely misplace something -- but, when I do misplace something, I experience a high level of stress until I find it.  These women at Buttoned Up offer some great suggestions for de-stressing by getting organized.  It might be worth a visit at:
yourlife@getbuttonedup.com    It might just be one more technique for helping you handle the stress of caregiving, and life in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment