Sep 28, 2014

Acknowledging the Good

  1. "Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance." Eckhart Tolle

    So many spiritual teachers are saying the same thing.  The practice of appreciating the good in our lives brings more good.  It seems to be a universal rule.  Some suggest that we develop a practice of thinking of 3 new things every day for which we are grateful.  It stretches us into looking at many different things because we soon use up the obvious ones, and then we have to think more deeply about those things for which we are grateful.  Today I am grateful for the good health of many in my family, for the blessings of clean air and water, for prosperity in all its forms.  I could focus on the extreme expense of my loved one's care -- at over $8000 a month -- or I can focus on gratitude that I can pay it.  Always.  It is our choice.  What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment