Sep 24, 2014

Life's Lessons

  1. "What we need to learn comes when we need it, no matter how old or young, no matter how many times we have to start over, no matter how many times we have to learn the same lesson." Mark Nepo

    I have certainly found that in my life.  Sometimes I think that I should have learned this from the last experience like this one; but learning in life is like layers on an onion -- we heal one layer and live with that for awhile, and then life presents another opportunity to heal the next layer.  We are never too old to have life present its lessons to us, and I think it is important that we not feel bad when a similar lesson comes along.  It can mean that you are ready for the next level of lessons regarding this subject.  The lessons usually are based in love:  learning to love ourselves and others more fully.  

No comments:

Post a Comment