Sep 8, 2009

Balanced Life

I think we do a good job of having a physical environment that supports Dwane's independence and both of our happiness. I may even have solved the snow removal equipment issue. My career has been dismantled to a large degree as we deal with this, and that is a loss for me. It is hard for me to find a sense of purpose without the outlet of work. Family and friends is something that can be improved in quantity and quality locally, as can social/fun. We were going to have an evening gathering at our home this evening, but it had to be cancelled because of another commitment, one which is not fun but maybe important.

It helps me to look at the wheel of life, or some similar rendering, to see if all important aspects of my/our life are being met.

No comments:

Post a Comment