Sep 16, 2009

Postings interruption

Much to my delight I find I do have people who read this blog daily, so I want to tell them that I will be gone and not blogging for the next 3 days. I am on my way to go visit my son and his family and to participate in the marathon with them and my daughter. I will resume my blog on Sunday, Sept. 20. I am so excited to be doing this with my children and families, and I see this as a ritual to say "good-bye" to the Air Force and what it has been for my son and our families.



One of my readings this morning was on conscious action. It gave the example of how once one of us has broken through a barrier, then that barrier is broken for all human kind. I believe this. The example the writer gave was once one person ran a four-minute mile, then any good runner could do it. Can't we think of many examples in life which supports that truth? The writer, Rev. Gregory Toole, goes on to say that we can apply this to our own lives. We can be like the drop of water in the Persian proverb. My belief is that when any one of us breaks through old limiting thoughts and/or discovers new ideas, that break through is then available for all of human kind. How hopeful for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment