Sep 29, 2009

Postitive Thinking

Today we go for hypnosis. We have not been in awhile because of schedules and the hypnotist being on vacation. I hope we can "cement" in some of this really positive attitude Dwane has been displaying. I also want the hypnotist to address the potential for violence. We are still having a good week, although Dwane was more like his old self yesterday complaining of many things. It seems it would help him if he could but look at the positive in life. Wouldn't it help any one of us? I know I strive to look for the positive and not the negative. Both are there, and I think whatever one pays attention to, gets bigger. Like the Native American fable. Everyone of us has as parts of us a helpful wolf and a destructive wolf. The wolf that dominates is the one we feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment