Oct 14, 2011

I'm off


"The poetry of the earth is never dead." ~John Keats

Well, today I am off for my mini vacation.  I am so grateful to my sister for coming to give me a worry-free break.  I know all will be well in her capable hands.  And I, I get to frolic with my children and grandson, eat at a great restaurant, and see a good play.  The energy of the city compared with the solitude that is our chosen daily fare.  Both energize me.  I am so excited.  I am even taking a break from the daily writing of this blog, by writing in advance for the days I am gone.  To have something to look forward to is so important for us who are caregivers for dementia.  What I have looked forward to has arrived.  I have read that some people begin planning the next thing to look forward to as soon as the current one has ended.  Good advice.  What is your next thing you look forward to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment