Jul 18, 2015

Gratitude

Image result for flower photos
"Nothing new can enter your life without gratitude." Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith

What if that is true?  That nothing new can enter our lives without gratitude?  Then it behooves us to practice gratitude.  If life seems tedious, and it can as caregivers, then think of areas of your life for which you are grateful.  Let's practice right now.  I am grateful for the wonderful rain and cool weather that has brought such beauty to the area in which I live.  I am grateful for the periods of lucidity I have with my loved one.  I am grateful when he is not in pain.  I am grateful for times with my granddaughter, who is so enchanting.  I am grateful for times with my children and their families.  I am grateful for friends.  For continued learning.  For health.  For what are you grateful?

No comments:

Post a Comment