Jul 13, 2015

Managing Our Thoughts

Image result for flower photos
"You illuminate or darken your life by the ideas to which you consent." Neville Goddard

How true.  People who think others cannot be trusted are usually right; just as people who think others can be trusted turn out to be right.  It is a matter of what we believe.  What we believe creates our reality.  People who focus on being ill usually have more illness upon which to focus.  Knowing our lives are created by our thoughts and beliefs and ideas, which ones do you want to entertain?  I strive to release beliefs that do not serve me and to replace those beliefs with ones which do serve me.  I strive to have thoughts of good will.  These practices pay off in my own health.  What practices support your health?

No comments:

Post a Comment