Aug 28, 2011

Blogging

"Blogging or any kind of expressive writing, such as journaling, can dispatch your demons and make you feel happier." Health Magazine Sept. 2011.

Writing has always been my joy, and I write this blog to help support my own behavior in doing this caregiving job in the way I want to, and to provide support and good information to others in caregiving roles or roles that have accompanying stress.  With my background of degrees in English and psychology, and years as a mental health practitioner and spiritual sojourner, I have accumulated a combination of skills that I hope provide support and inspiration.  If not writing, what ways do you "dispatch your demons"?  Some find solace in yoga, gardening, nature, dancing, painting, sewing or knitting.  What do you have in place to express yourself? 

No comments:

Post a Comment