Aug 26, 2011

Higher behavior

"I am my own understanding of God."  Emma Curtis Hopkins.  "My life, my behavior, and my experience don't lie --- they paint a vibrant picture of what I truly understand God to be." Leta Miller.

What if that is true?  That we are expressions of God, and our lives reflect our understanding of God.  Would that make a difference in how we choose to live?   Would we be less judgmental of others and treat all others with respect and dignity?  Would we live generously, confident that God will provide what we need?  Would we be consistent in our self care and self regard?  Let us consider what we believe God to be, and let us consider that we are expressions of God.  Are we living our lives Godlike?!  If not, we can always choose higher and better behavior for ourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment