Aug 4, 2015

Being Tired

"The only thing that every makes you tired or bogs you down is resistance." Abraham

I wonder if that is true.  Sometimes I am so very tired.  I think it is when I push myself too much to get too many things done.  But, is it resistance?  I want to consider that.  I actually do not think so.  I think, as caregivers, we have too much for which to be responsible, and that is tiring.  Yes, there are other things we can do.  Hire things done.  Not do the things at all.  Always there are options, but the reality is that the care for the terminal illness is very expensive, and we caregivers often have many other things to do besides caregiving.  Better, I think, is to be gentle with ourselves, consider our options, and rest when we need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment