Aug 16, 2015

The Ongoing Effects of Karma

Image result for flower photos
"Ever notice that how you treat people in your life today is the single best factor in determining how people in your life tomorrow, even totally different people, will treat you?"  TUT

How do you treat service people?  I have noticed over the years that a person can tell a lot about people in how they treat service people.  Last night I was having trouble with the self-check registers at the grocery store.  The clerk and I eventually had fun with the fact that I needed to call her over three times for help (and I earned a living one summer working at a grocery cash register in college!).  I think both her day and mine were improved by our playful interaction over problematic computer transactions.  How do you treat people?  It is important to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment